(Return to MyFWC.com/DisasterPlan)
Follow us on Twitter to receive the latest disaster-related news and updates.
Please revisit this page periodically for updates, or sign up to receive updates automatically.
Severe weather or other circumstances have affected areas as described below.
- No closings at this time.
Wildlife Management Areas, Wildlife & Environmental Areas, etc.
Due to hazardous road conditions where flooding is taking place and to ensure public safety, the Florida Forest Service has temporarily closed the following WMA roads to vehicle traffic:
- Belmore WMA – Spring Road (09/02/14)
- Cary WMA – The following roads have reopened to vehicle traffic, effective 09/02/14:
- that portion of Big Oaks Road that lies east of Powerline Road;
- that portion of No Catch Road that lies north of the intersection with Cypress Pond Road.
- Arbuckle WMA - School Bus Road has reopened to traffic (09/05/14)
- Big Shoals WMA – Road 1 has been reopened to traffic. (09/03/14)
Suwannee/Santa Fe River Flood-related Speed Zones
- None in effect at this time.