(Return to MyFWC.com/DisasterPlan)
Follow us on Twitter to receive the latest disaster-related news and updates.
Please revisit this page periodically for updates, or sign up to receive updates automatically.
Severe weather or other circumstances have affected areas as described below.
- No closings at this time.
Wildlife Management Areas, Wildlife & Environmental Areas, etc.
Due to hazardous road conditions where flooding is taking place and to ensure public safety, the Florida Forest Service has temporarily closed the following WMA roads to vehicle traffic:
- Belmore WMA – all roads (07/16/14)
- Arbuckle WMA - School Bus Road (06/30/14)
Due to hazardous road conditions where flooding is taking place and to ensure public safety, the following WMA road has been temporarily closed to vehicle traffic, effective March 18:
- Big Shoals WMA – that portion of Road 1 that lies between the intersection with Road 8 and the intersection with Road 14.
Suwannee/Santa Fe River Flood-related Speed Zones
- None in effect at this time.